IC REG BUCK ADJ 12A 28VQFN
• Integrated 13.8-mΩ and 5.9-mΩ MOSFETs With 12-A Continuous Output Current
• Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
• Reference Voltage 600 mV ±0.5% Tolerance
• Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
• D-CAP3™ Control Mode With Fast Load-Step Response SWIFT™
• Auto-Skipping Eco-mode™ for High Light-Load Efficiency
• FCCM for Tight Output Ripple and Voltage Requirements
• Eight Selectable Frequency Settings from 250 kHz to 1 MHz
• Precharged Startup Capability
• Built-in Output Discharge Circuit
• Open-Drain Power-Good Output
• 3.5 mm × 4.5 mm, 28-Pin, VQFN-CLIP Package
• Server and Cloud-Computing POLs
• Broadband, Networking, and Optical Communications Infrastructure
• I/O Supplies
• Supported at the WEBENCH® Design Center
The TPS53515 device is a small-sized, synchronous buck converter with an adaptive on-time D-CAP3 control mode. The device offers ease-of-use and low external-component count for space-conscious power systems.
This device features high-performance integrated MOSFETs, accurate 0.5% 0.6-V reference, and an integrated boost switch. Competitive features include very low external-component count, fast loadtransient response, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, and no requirement for compensation.
A forced continuous conduction mode helps meet tight voltage regulation accuracy requirements for performance DSPs and FPGAs. The TPS53515 device is available in a 28-pin VQFN-CLIP package and is specified from –40°C to 85°C ambient temperature.
Request a quote TPS53515RVER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS53515RVER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS53515RVER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.