• Ultra-low power consumption: 50 nA in power-down mode, below 1 µA in active
• Very low noise: down to 1.3 mg RMS in low-power mode
• Multiple operating modes with multiple bandwidths
• Android stationary detection, motion detection
• Supply voltage, 1.62 V to 3.6 V
• Independent IO supply
• ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g full scale
• High-speed I²C/SPI digital output interface
• Single data conversion on demand
• 16-bit data output
• Embedded temperature sensor
• 32-level FIFO
• 10000 g high shock survivability
• ECOPACK, RoHS and “Green” compliant
• Motion detection for wearables
• Gesture recognition and gaming
• Motion-activated functions and user interfaces
• Display orientation
• Tap/double-tap recognition
• Free-fall detection
• Smart power saving for handheld devices
• Hearing aids
• Portable healthcare devices
• Wireless sensor nodes
• Motion-enabled metering devices
The LIS2DW12 is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “femto” family which leverages on the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers.
The LIS2DW12 has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1.6 Hz to 1600 Hz.
The LIS2DW12 has an integrated 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
The embedded self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
Request a quote LIS2DW12TR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of LIS2DW12TR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for LIS2DW12TR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.