The EP5357xUI (x = L or H) is a 600mA PowerSoC. The EP5357xUI integrates MOSFET switches, control, compensation, and the magnetics in an advanced 2.5mm x 2.25mm QFN Package. Integrated magnetics enables a tiny solution footprint, low output ripple, low part-count, and high reliability, while maintaining high efficiency. The complete solution can be implemented in as little as 14mm2.
A proprietary light load mode (LLM) provides high efficiency in light load conditions.
The EP5357xUI uses a 3-pin VID to easily select the output voltage setting. Output voltage settings are available in 2 optimized ranges providing coverage for typical VOUT settings.
The VID pins can be changed on the fly for fast
dynamic voltage scaling. EP5357LUI further has the
option to use an external voltage divider.
• Integrated Inductor Technology
• 2.5mm x 2.25mm x 1.1mm uQFN Package
• Total Solution Footprint 14mm2
• Low VOUT Ripple for RF Compatibility
• High Efficiency, Up to 93%
• 600mA Continuous Output Current
• 55µA quiescent current
• Less than 1µA standby current
• 5 MHz switching frequency
• 3 pin VID for glitch free voltage scaling
• VOUT Range 0.6V to VIN – 0.25V
• Short circuit and over current protection
• UVLO and thermal protection
• IC level reliability in a PowerSOC solution
• Wireless and RF Applications
• Wireless Broad Band Data Cards
• Smart phone and portable media players
• Advanced Low Power Processors, DSP, IO, Memory, Video, Multimedia Engines
Request a quote EP5357HUI at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 180 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of EP5357HUI In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order online.
The price and lead time for EP5357HUI depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.